On Monday, August, 30, 2021 the artists were awakened to the sound of gunfire. As a result of this gunfire, the local high school, Sto-Rox High School, which is the high school that can be seen from the artist’s front porch, is on “lockdown.” Students are being turned away at the door, told by the local police that the school is closed and on lockdown. The shooting took place blocks away from the school.
If we are living in a police state, like so many people claim, then why is petty crime and the onslaught of shootings allowed to take place? Shouldn’t a heavily militarized police force, which is what this region is known for, stop these kinds of random traumatizing events that seem to be on the rise? Is the definition of a police state the opposite of what you think it is?
As we get closer to 9/11, expect a rise in these localized traumatic events. Just because you might not see a big, earth shattering catastrophic event that affects the nation or globe as a whole, doesn’t mean that events are not taking place.
Here are some corporate media links regarding today’s shooting event:
In the audio below the artists mention the shooting that took place at the Tree of Life Synagogue in October 2018. Here’s the post about that as well:
The artists have a lively discussion over breakfast about what this means in the long run for the community. Sustainable development goals play a huge part in random violence that targets the poor.
Click here to listen:
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Make a donation on cashapp: $bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Rumble: https://rumble.com/vjvpi7-marketing-death.html
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at email@example.com