Children are in masks again. Here is a video of the children in the artist’s district in Pittsburgh, PA being greeted on their first day of school in 2021. The artists also note that in higher tax brackets children are not in masks. Why are there masks on children in poor neighborhoods but not in wealthier, middle class neighborhoods?
Lots of people are upset by this post from the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html. I would argue that these “shielding” camps would be a welcome respite from the schools that are already operating as internment camps or torture camps for children. If it isn’t clear, get your kid out of school!
Click to play:
The artists will be releasing “13, Amended” to the public this Saturday 8/28 as a result of the latest in student enslavement.
Here is a preview of it:
Be sure to tune in on any of the socials to participate in this week’s Bookmark with julie and jp this Saturday 8/28 at 3pm EDT
Be sure to tune in. We will also be discussing our upcoming guests to mark your calendars. For any past guests, you can check them out on our YouTube channel (Book of Ours) or join Rokfin at www.rokfin.com/bookofours or sign up to be a patron at www.patreon.com/bookofours to have access to those interviews.
Julie also talks about what it means to be post Leftist. Being post leftist breaks off from the traditional values of anarchism.
In the audio below Julie mentions the latest development in ankle monitoring children. Here is the article that she refers to in the audio below: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techandscience/washington-school-gives-ankle-monitors-to-athletes-to-track-social-distancing-prevent-covid/vi-AANJrFL
Click here to listen:
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Make a donation on cashapp: $bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Rumble: https://rumble.com/vjvpi7-marketing-death.html
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at email@example.com