On Monday November 15, 2021 the artists discuss the latest behavioral manipulation quietly slipped under the radar in the form of the following New York Times article. Click the link to read this article, which itself reads like a corporate report:
This discussion was also prompted by a conversation the artists had with a close friend.
This friend is suffering internal torment by a mentally ill pathological person and it’s been suggested that the friend take a test in order to be allowed to have Thanksgiving with their own family. The high demands of getting tested and using the family events, such as Thanksgiving dinner, to pressure people to do this triggered a memory in JP, who was under extreme social pressure to get an AIDS test during the first iteration of the Other Fraud. Despite not being gay and not even being at risk of “HIV” and not being all that sexually active at the time, he capitulated due to enormous social fear mongering and pressure.
The artists also discuss their video essay “Resetting Christmas.” In this video and in the audio below, they discuss how “Misrule” was the normal seasonal behavior but through a psychological campaign instigated through the media in the First Industrial Revolution, the debaucherous behavior around Misrule was changed from partying in the street to sitting at home by the fire.
Doing things for others, at your own expense, has become the go-to narrative and is a trope that keeps reinventing itself. Click the image below to listen:
Support Book of Ours:
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Make a donation on cashapp: $bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Rumble: https://rumble.com
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at email@example.com