The artists break down the The Morning: The New York Times, July 30, 2021.
Read along: https://messaging-custom-newsletters.nytimes.com/template/oakv2?uri=nyt://newsletter/6d1f5ca2-6424-55b7-9578-d1f232919d6d&productCode=NN&abVariantId=0&te=1&nl=the-morning&emc=edit_nn_20210730
We also talk about how the military are being distracted overseas as The Great Lie financializes our healthy lives for the benefit of the medical (and tech) industrial complex. We discuss how you are a “product”, such as a bank creates a product for financial services for their account holders.
We also reference our latest blurb: https://youtu.be/2HhY42JvmbA
Support the artists:
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Rumble: https://rumble.com/vjvpi7-marketing-death.html
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at email@example.com