The artist begins this hour-long audio by reading a message from a friend who lives outside of the United States.
She then continues the audio by discussing how public transit is in violation of public accommodation law and ADA law. She urges people who drive to take public transit to see what the experience is like. She also mentions “Cruzon v. Missouri” and how that ruling sets the precedent for the right to refuse treatment, whether that treatment is in the form of a mask or a covid shot (treatment).
Click the image to listen:
“Successful propaganda will occupy every moment of the individual’s life: through posters and loudspeakers when he is out walking, through radio and newspapers at home, through meetings and movies in the evening. The individual must not be allowed to recover, to collect himself, to remain untouched by propaganda during any relatively long period, for propaganda is not the touch of the magic want. It is based on slow, constant impregnation. It creates convictions and compliance through imperceptible influences that are effective only by continuous repetition. It must create a complete environment for the individual, one from which he never emerges.” – Jacques Ellul
In the audio above, she also discusses the assault on the senses with the big yellow signs. Here is the NY MTA bragging about the signage:
Support Book of Ours:
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Make a donation on cashapp: $bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Rumble: https://rumble.com
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at email@example.com