The artists talk about their lack of interest in reactive or reactionary content creators and how offending that is for their fans. Also, polemics as the discourse of disagreement are necessary in working through disagreements.
The artists also discuss how Jane Austen’s Emma took little care to recognize her own privilege.
Click here to listen: http://www.book-of-ours.com/audio/badly-done-emma-badly-done.mp4
- Become a patron: www.patreon.com/bookofours
- Join Rokfin: www.rokfin.com/bookofours
- Make a donation: www.paypal.me/bookofours
- Follow the artists on YouTube: www.youtube.com/bookofours
- Follow the artists on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bookofoursmedia
- Follow the artists on Instagram: bookofoursart
- Follow the artists on Twitter: @bookofoursjulie @bookofoursjp
- To contact the artists, email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org